Thursday, July 15, 2010

Being FLASHY! / Dream of Eric and Dave / Shampoo or Conditioner?

High-scoring words of the morning:

FLASHY (162 points) - against Angela V. [two 3W]
TAPPET (140 points) - against Elayne B. [5W, 2W]
HAJ (109 points) - against Janie J. [two 2W used twice, hook off OXO to make HO / AX / JO]


I had a weird dream where Eric and I were meeting up somewhere, and then my mother unexpectedly turned up. She wanted to take me home, but I was understandably reluctant to go anywhere with HER. Out of her earshot, Eric said that if anything happened, I could just call him with three words ("Parents hit me") and he'd come get me. Yes, I was thankful for that... luckily, my mother did indeed take me to my place only.

I called Eric to let him know what had happened, and he wanted to meet up with me again since my mother had rudely interrupted us. While I was waiting for him outside, who did I see but a slightly fatter version of Dave Wong? I told him that I was meeting Eric - and there was his car! But I did have a Bathroom Reader for Dave, so I told them BOTH to wait while I retrieved it. He was very surprised to get it! The dream ended when the sun streamed into my window... not sure why I had it, unless Wesley's wall post to Dave wondering about his whereabouts was the reason! I stopped myself from commenting on that one, hahaha! I also DO have a Bathroom Reader for Dave, but we'll see if he ever shows his face around here again!

Teunis says his server failed, and he lost six months of work / data which can't be easily replaced. OH SHIT! Barry says he's off till August... hmm! I'm playing Wordscraper against someone whose name is a Clash song - JANIE JONES!




You Are Conditioner



You have a mellowing, softening effect on everyone around you. You bring peace.

You believe that a lot of our problems would be solved if we had less emotional turmoil.



You try to relax and let go as much as possible. You believe in pampering yourself.

No luxury is too indulgent if it makes you feel better. Your mental health is the most important thing.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home