Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Risky tourism outjumping biting inkwells! / Pretending to be normal

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

RISKY (272 points; 4W, two 2W), HEADS (236 points; 5W, 4W used twice, hook off TRAY for a plural) - against CoraLee J.
TOURISM (110 points) - against Elayne B. [5W, 2W]
BITING (120 points) - against Janice O. [5W, 2W]
INKWELL (400 points) - against George M. [two 5W]
AXE (127 points) - against Patrick M. [3W, 4L on X] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
OUTJUMPS (115 points) - against Kathy H. [5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
QIS (328 points) - against Nan W. [5W, 4W used twice, hook off WAY to make SWAY] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


I got up from my nap at about 3:30, and Teunis finally woke up at 3:45 - I'm assuming the deep sleep was healing for him, as he seems to have been exhausted by all the travel he's done in recent days! Apparently, his server failed and he lost a bunch of stuff on his hard drive. He tells me not to worry, since apparently Andrew can hook him up with a new hard drive for cheap next week - NICE! Also discussed interesting music (Ensemble en Arabie?) - the stuff has a bit of a medieval feel to it, but then what do I know. I am not a music expert, unlike Flime!

I joked that he stole my other three large cups when I wasn't looking because he thought I only had the one in blue - HAHAHA, so not true! But then, I didn't expect him to intuitively know this, heh. (he also put on Rammstein while trying to fix his speakers) Discussed drive size / sectors, the temperature, Nina and the beach, burning / tanning, bread dough, Sarah and Vernon catching the Benjamin kids playing DIABLO 2 on his computer, baking tonight when it's hopefully cooler, doing the dishes now that I don't have to worry about waking him up, egg foo yung for "breakfast," soy sauce, eating the black cherry and almond Hershey's chocolate bar and the Mack's toffee before they melted in the heat, and more.

Here's a new icon, which will replace my "I know I'm weird!" one, but the keywords will remain the same! I got it from hoshi3 in news, who got it from thecandystand.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home