Monday, July 05, 2010

Barbecues and cream-based shots

Jen sent us an email stating that the official time for BAD MOVIE NIGHT 3 is Saturday at 6. Randal replied to say he'd be coming, which is fine. Jon emailed us about a prospective BBQ on Thursday at his and Harmony's place - I'll see whether Teunis wants to go to either of these events, depending on how long he's in town for! Of course, I cleared the BBQ thing with Jon first - no, we are not going to get up to "bow chicka wow wow" antics, you ugfart! (and I remember that Jon had to TELL Harmony what that meant, haha) He laughed when I said that Eric had been doing impressions of our mother - aiya! Randal says he'll celebrate getting his EI cheque by purchasing a bottle of booze for said BBQ; oh dear! Mr. Creep replied, saying he'd love to make it, but he "can recouparate that fast to go to work the next day." Using no punctuation, he then wished them all the best for it. OH GOOD! (but his writing skills need WORK... how hard is it to correct "can" into "can't" and spell "recuperate" properly?!)

Candy called me unexpectedly this afternoon, and I accidentally hung up on her. As I told her: "If I didn't want to talk to you, I just wouldn't have picked the phone up... I wouldn't have answered it and THEN hung up! Then again, maybe I would have - you can never tell with me!" She seemed to think that was funny! Talked about George, videos, meeting online friends, presents, Canada Day, "shut the fuck up!" ruining her day, her birthday being Saturday, MANOS, classic car shows, "fermented water," ice, fans, cream-based shots, the hot weather, an ex-friend's birthday today (I remember the tagging and tattoo drama!), THE TOMB, metal, Iron Maiden, draw tickets, replica planes, and more. Pretty cool and interesting, haha!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home