Monday, July 05, 2010

Kids' schools seeming interested / Christine Bennett / Auntie Teresa in dream

Corey's getting busier than ever, it seems:

[03:11:30] Corey: sorry, I was at a kids' school
[03:12:06] Corey: they seem interested, and had me watch classes... while I was there, another adult school I demoed at a couple weeks ago called me wanting to give me a class.... on Saturday, which TWO schools already have me teaching classes on
[03:12:20] Corey: so I couldn't do that... hopefully, they'll offer me something else during the week
[11:00:12] Flami: AIYA... busy, busy!

Christine Bennett sent me a message (along with poking / skewering me) on Facebook - I can only assume she saw my comment on Melanie's status, and decided to see how life was with me. Interesting times, indeed!


I had a weird dream in which my family was at Auntie Teresa's huge home - it was pretty hot upstairs, so it was no wonder that Pastor Fulton chose to stay in the ultra-cool basement! There were brown sheets (which seemed pretty crisp) on his bed. Eventually, Mom and Steph decided to hold an impromptu garage sale; there was certainly a lot of clothing alone FOR such an enterprise! (red sweaters, gold shoes, yellow lingerie, blue pants, etc.) Jon spied Dad in the downstairs bathroom, so told him what was going on - he approved, all right. Mom told Big G to eat some coconut tarts in a plastic container, even though Grandma didn't really know what they were.

When everything was set up, they told me to make sure that Ivan (in a suit) stayed in his proper place so he could draw people in. My insane laughter attracted a LOT of foot traffic, so then Mom and Steph got annoyed with me. Ivan, Jon, and I didn't understand: "You WANTED busy conditions at this sale, did you not?! *disgusted* We're going back inside!" Once there, we could hear everything through an open window. Steph wanted either Pho subs or an expensive meal for only $5, as advertised through coupons in the newspaper. Later, Grandma took all her unsold stuff back since she needed it. Not sure why I had the dream, although Auntie Teresa DID have the nerve to greet me and my brother yesterday by touching us on the shoulders! Ugh, I still dislike that woman! Oh, and Ivan was in a suit because he was leading worship!




You Have a Mischievous Smile



You smile even when you shouldn't be smiling. You have a very playful smile.

You always have some sort of private joke going on, even if you're the only one in on it.



You can't help but see the irony in life. You have a lot to smile (and smirk) about.

People might think that you smile at unusual times. You can't help it... you find the humor in everything!

This is SO me! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home