Monday, July 05, 2010

Aldergrove technology

DAMMIT! Another restart! Teunis called just now from some technology place out in Aldergrove at about 9 to inform me that he's about an hour away. Apparently, he had to wait for three hours on the highway, and hasn't even been to storage yet - yuck! Says he's picking up food on the way here, and has less stuff than last time; I asked if he were up for the BBQ, and he said yes, so I left a message with the ug.

Steph just emailed everyone to say that she gets off work at a decent hour, so is coming. I didn't want to email everyone since that means I'll have to email Mr. Creep, and I don't want to have to remember to delete him from my list of Gmail contacts every time these mass emails come up. Eric would say that I'm negatively obsessed with Mr. Creep, and that my constant conversation about him is tiresome at best. WHATEVER!

Edit - It restarted again at 10:07, and Teunis finally arrived at 10:45! At 11:30, we finally got all his stuff in here, in stages! Not the time to go out for dinner, haha!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home