Friday, June 18, 2010

Wise poofy goalies / Emergency runs!

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

POOFY (434 points) - against Dianne M. [5W, 4W, 2L on Y used twice, hook on MIS to make MY]
GOALIES (128 points) - against Vicki H. [4W, two 2W]
WISELY (126 points) - against Michelle M. [two 3W]


While I was at the library on ALCOTT, I had the sensation that I should go for an emergency pad run. Good thing the mall is a short distance away, even if Shoppers Drug Mart (the only place you can get those things at Richmond Centre) is at the opposite end of where I was! So I left at a very fast (for me) clip, and got back to the library (now on someone else's [extra] time on FROST) within ten minutes. It was also lucky that I put $20 instead of $10 as my "mad money" for the evening, keeping dinner in mind. I could have saved myself a trip and money had I taken two seconds to put an extra pad in my pants pocket BEFORE leaving the apartment, but at least this is the first run of this nature that I've had to make since September 2003! That time, I had to involve Chinese Eric since I was at Rosehill - we were hanging out anyway, and I didn't have any of those things, but he was cool with it. Still smiling over the events of two weeks ago, of course!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home