Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Craving fries in the computer room - thanks, neighbor guy!

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

STOMATE (100 points) - against Kathy T. [3W, hook off YAY for a plural]
STRIDE (224 points) - against Carla P. [two 4W]
MODICA (145 points) - against Rebecca H-F. [5W, 5L on M]
ZOO (126 points) - against Vicky C. [two 3W]
WOOFED (3375 points) - against Gayle Q. [two 5W, two 3W]
BAZAAR (512 points) - against Jill C. [4W, two 2W, 2L on Z]
SKYLIGHT (132 points) - against Sharon W. [two 2W]
BRIDLER (100 points) - against Eve G. [3W, hook off GAZE to make GAZER] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
JAM (313 points) - against Lori-Ann N. [5W used twice, 5L on J, hook on NAN to make ANA and TAM]
ISBA (158 points) - against Janet M. [two 5W]
TOADISH (125 points) - against Barbara M. [4W, hook off HOVE to make SHOVE]


On my first login session here at the library, LJ was blocked. Now on my double attempt, it isn't for now. I don't get it, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth... so I should get some work done before it is blocked again. I'm also craving McDonalds fries, thanks to the guy right next to me who's eating them... good thing I brought cash out with me! At least he's trying to be discreet about it, hiding the burger box in his bag when the staff came in to help someone. Have borrowed The Princes of Ireland: The Dublin Saga (Edward Rutherfurd) and The Rebels of Ireland: The Dublin Saga (Edward Rutherfurd) from here, too. Have offered my place to Teunis as a crash pad again (should he need it) when he gets down here in ten days or so - it should be fine, since there weren't any problems last time in September!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home