Friday, June 18, 2010

Dream of broccoli, salmon, and cheese! / Homes

Am not surprised that this thing restarted overnight, AND just now! I had a brief dream where Eric, Randal, Karmie, Jeremy, Jon, Harmony, Chung, Karen, Mattias, and others were celebrating my birthday on a ship. When a "CAMARADERIE" dish with broccoli / salmon / cheese / bread came out on a silver plate, I refused to share some with Eric even though he was eating it - I knew it was Randal's, and I didn't want any part of it! Jeremy was sitting next to me, and he composed several spontaneous ditties for me - they sounded quite nice, haha.

Later, I looked at the menu for any CHOCOLATE dishes I could have, and noticed baby Mattias being cranky at the side of the table. Karmie went past me to look after the baby (his parents being away somewhere), and we knew there was evil lurking somewhere. Luckily, we were NOT its target! I bet I know why I had this dream: the pizza yesterday was on a silver dish, we had broccoli / salmon / cheese, we talked about Jeremy and Randal, and of course baby Mattias cried when we watched him eating alone on the couch!

I called Eric earlier to see what his plans were - he wasn't sure yet, which I was fine with until this temperamental beast restarted. So I called him again to inform him that I was going to the library, and to email me when he finally figured it out. He told me to wait, and said that he'd probably go directly to church then... I can do Cambie / Jacombs at 6:30, particularly since the C94 is now an option instead of walking rapidly to the Canada Line through the mall!




You Should Live in a Modern Home



You are a very modern and sophisticated person. You are on the cutting edge of style.

You gladly adopt new trends, and you're the type of person who's always interested in the latest gadgets.



You don't like your life (or your house) to be too cluttered. You are a bit of a minimalist.

You strive for perfection and balance. You want to be seen as a success.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home