Thursday, June 17, 2010

Slow pique and relaxing padlocks / GOLDEN computer! / Good hold timing!

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

JOIST (383 points) - against Lynn B. [two 5W, hook off YA to make YO / AI]
CONCEPT (240 points) - against Lisa T. [5W, 3W]
COMITY (136 points) - against Janice C. [2W, 4W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
SPEISE (265 points) - against Anjali R. [4W, 5W]
TWIXT (189 points) - against Anne C. [two 3W - one used twice, hook off EDIT to make ET] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
SLOWISH (156 points) - against Mike A. [4W, 5L on H]
PIQUANT (315 points; 4W, 3W, hook off WOOD to make AW / NO / TO), PLAYGOER (104 points; 4W), CROSS (235 points; two 5W, hook off DOVE for a plural), FARMS (385 points; two 5W, hook off PINY to make SPINY) - against Angie M.
SIC (111 points) - against Elise A. [4W, 3W, hook off WAX / GOOF to make FAS / XI] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
THORAX (100 points) - against Kimberly N. [5W]
DAPS (204 points) - against Eve G. [5W, 4W, hook off YIN to make PYIN]
PADLOCKS (120 points) - against Janet M. [4W]
RELAXANT (440 points) - against Michelle M. [5W, two 2W]
SCURF (120 points) - against Sue C. [5W, 2W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
TOSTADA (845 points) - against Joan P. [5W, two 4W, hook off REAR for a plural]
ENDOW (200 points; 5W, 4W), AXES (195 points; 5W, 3W) - against Mary Lou B.


I'm almost certain I can hear someone crying in this computer room! But I am on the GOLDEN computer - yes, that's the name pasted on the machine! Yet another instance of good timing: my hold of But I Trusted You: Ann Rule's Crime Files #14 (Ann Rule) is ready to be picked up when I'm at the library already. YES! And I think LJ is unblocked from 3-6, or something. I better hurry before I'm off to Erin's to see her and Ben, with cheese bread! At least I won't come home to barf, excuses, a disrespectful person, false love declarations, and other such things unlike the LAST time I went over there in summer 2008!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home