Sunday, June 20, 2010

Waves, tranches, and helpful directions

Interesting rack of the afternoon: PINTRUDE, against Jane T. (read that as "pint rude")

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

WAVE (132 points) - against Sue C. [2W used twice, 5W, hook off ADMIRE to make WE]
TRANCHE (116 points) - against Susan A. [5W, hook off FUSE to make EF]
WAISTED (321 points) - against Nadja E. [two 5W, hook off DEAR for a plural]


This thing just restarted, but now I expect that. Ugh.

I LOVE THE POWER OF A NAP! TWO AND A HALF HOURS, BABY! The noodles and the tofu turned out almost like I expected, only maybe I need more water and cooking time whenever I decide to make it again. Since I have plenty of cubed tofu left, I should use it up for sure! Cindy sent me an email, hoping I'd had fun at Jeremy's last night, and noticing that I needed a ride to Megan's baby shower on Saturday. "I'm so bad - I'm not comfortable driving to and from Richmond yet!" She included the helpful information that Winnie apparently lives right across from the Oakridge Canada Line station, and wondered if that helped - YES, IT DOES! Then after the shower, I can go home and chill for the rest of the weekend! She even gave me directions and numbers since I was worried about getting lost - how helpful!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home