Saturday, June 19, 2010

Restarts, noodles, and hot dogs

This thing restarted just now, but not overnight - what a surprise. Had a dream where noodles, expensive trinkets, and various assorted other items were coming to me and my friends via a system of plastic containers like the ones they have at the airport for security screening purposes. Ivan said he wanted at least a kilogram of noodles, and people were just carting them away in wheelbarrows! Nobody seemed to care about the delicate nature of the matroshkas (Russian nesting dolls) and other expensive trinkets, since those were casually thrown around as well. WEIRD!

I noticed that someone named Charles Richard Brenter had tried adding me to Facebook; our mutual friends are all people from Our Place, namely Kelly / Sarah G. / Leigh. Asked Sarah G. about it, who said that he was HPotterFan - now I get it!



You Are a Corn Dog



You are lively and carefree. You are playful, and you enjoy food that is fun!

You are easily delighted. The smallest pleasures in life make you quite happy.



Whenever there's a party, you're not far from it. You live for the good times.

You are an engaging and interesting person. You make an excellent impression and find friends easily.

I tried one a few years ago. Not for me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home