Friday, June 25, 2010

Upbearing epilogs, death anniversaries, histories, and coughing

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

EPILOGS (108 points) - against Carolyn P. [3W, 2W]
UPBEAR (768 points) - against Alice P. [two 4W, two 2W]
POSTWAR (114 points) - against Stephanie L. [5W, hook off STAB for a plural] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
FELTS (117 points) - against Michael H. [two 3W]
ABET (250 points) - against Cecilia S. [two 5W]


It's been a year since the deaths of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson! I remember the Internet stalled, heh.

Finally made it to the library - borrowed A History of Celibacy (Elizabeth Abbott), A History of Marriage (Elizabeth Abbott), and A History of Mistresses (Elizabeth Abbott) while I was here. The Asian guy next to me is annoying since he keeps coughing - I'm moving from FROST as soon as I finish one login, if there's a free computer by that time, and also if he isn't GONE by then! Edit twenty minutes later: Oh good, he's GONE! I glared at him a few times, for sure!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home