Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dumpy equations / Caller ID saving me again!

High-scoring words of the evening:

DUMPER (150 points; 4W, 2W, hook off WASPY to make WE), QUATE (177 points; 5W, 2W; a good deficit-erasing word!) - against Mario P.

Another restart, and Caller ID has saved me again - Auntie Ying tried calling me while I was busy reading. Her daughter Melia also emailed us about the Awana BBQ this Saturday - good thing I decided not to go to Chung Ming's dinner, since there will apparently be food from Memphis Blues there! Hahaha... of course, this makes my Saturday even busier than I thought, since I'll be coming late from Megan's baby shower. It should be good for escape, which is what I've been doing... fiction and Ireland, baby!

Edit - Also restarted at 9:50, 9:53, and 10:33!


Note: Your LiveJournal psychopath friends Memegen, by one_hit_wonder.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home