Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tanning, pieces, walking, pretzel pieces, patience, and Caller ID

High-scoring words of the evening so far:

APIECE (204 points) - against Eli B. [4W, two 2W, hook off VANE to make AN / PE]
TAN (100 points; two 5W), POLKA (107 points; 4W, 2W, hook off GOAL to make AG) - against Callie S.
ISOTYPE (400 points) - against George M. [two 5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
CHINO (180 points) - against Laurie S. [3W, 5W]
FIESTA (1609 points) - against Carol K. [5W, two 4W]
UTOPIAN (135 points) - against Miriam B. [two 3W]

New rating record: 1828!


It was much warmer in the general library than it is in the computer room, for which I was grateful! The shuttle buses have made me lazy as hell; I won't even walk across the park if I can't help it! Where's the person of three weeks ago who gladly walked a kilometre (albeit with an hour's rest in between halves) with a friend? Nowhere to be seen, I'm afraid! I do love these Snyder's of Hanover pretzel pieces - jalapeno is the BEST flavor! Not quite so jazzed about the H.K. Anderson peanut butter-filled pretzel pieces, but they're all right.

Edit: I should work on my patience levels; just as I decided the bus wasn't coming so I should WALK home, I saw the bus passing me! Oh well, at least I got some exercise? Thank goodness I was legitimately out when my mom tried calling me, too! Yay for Caller ID! This thing restarted at 9:30!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home