Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Emergency repairs

Stupid thing restarted - Mike says I should check Best Buy! I guess it's a good thing that I woke up at 9:30 naturally this morning, because Hester had called twenty minutes before to tell me that the plumbers were finally fixing the hole in the wall (plus the pipes behind it) THIS MORNING - it took more than a month. Way to give me NOTICE, Amacon! Of course, this means I can't do what I want when I want, since I have to stay home for now... annoying! What if I had PLANS, and that was why I got up early?! Seriously... I could have had appointments which could have had to be cancelled with VERY short notice, and sometimes you pay penalties for that! Good thing I'm not meeting Barry till tomorrow!




You Are Driven by Stability



There's nothing more frightening to you than a life of chaos. You try to find security whenever possible.

You take a lot of joy in being responsible, and you always have a backup plan.



You are good at completing boring and tedious tasks if you know they will pay off in the future.

You tend to have little to worry about in your life. You are good at planning ahead.

Edit at 1115: She apologized, saying that she should have told me yesterday, but she forgot.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home