Friday, June 25, 2010

Senile bums who mow the lawn when visitors with apricots show up / Jazz, excuses, and rentals

High-scoring words of the evening:

BUM (100 points) against Kathleen M. [4W, 5L on B]
SENILE (102 points) - against Wilhemina H. [4W, two 2W]
APRICOTS (116 points) - against Relina P. [4W]
MOWERS (232 points) - against Christie P. [two 4W, hook off HOIST for a plural]
VISITORS (169 points) - against Betty W. [4W, 3L on V]

What do you know... Arshad Khan is doing the same thing as Alex Haird. Are they TRYING to make me lose interest in Wordscraper!? Sent an email to Eric about his plans for this afternoon as far as rental cars and Christon goes - I'll just go home and read if he doesn't reply by the time I'm out of here. My Saturday IS pretty busy, what with the baby shower and the Awana BBQ! Actually, the BBQ gives me a convenient excuse to leave Megan's baby shower early. All I'd have to do is take the #41 Joyce to Joyce Station Bay 4 (last stop?) and then take the #27 Kootenay Loop (Bay 2) to the church intersection... SWEET!


Edit at 1830: Got home to an MSN message from Eric: He thought I'd have to arrange a ride with Ivan and Sam, but my plan was to stay home anyway. Called him to find out that he was already in Burnaby, so I just said I'd see him when he gets back from Portland with Jon / Christon / Jeremy.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home