Monday, June 14, 2010

I have no desire to hear Mr. Creep for thirty seconds, let alone five minutes!

This thing just restarted! I was going to vent to Corey, but he's off to another teaching demo, and he did another one just yesterday! Turns out that I left myself enough time to get to the usual place because Eric got there slightly before I did - I could see him driving to a parking spot as I got off the bus at the nearby bus stop. He wondered in singing Italian when I was going to communicate with Darkwing... oh, shush! Told him that I hadn't eaten dinner yet, so it was a call to the Pho restaurant to order two Lemongrass Chickens - no takeout soup for us since it doesn't work well. I told him that he was crazy, and he retorted that I was bizarre at the bazaar - yeah sure. Then he joked that I made kids cry - no, that would be their sisters! Also discussed whether my knapsack was new (no, since I got it for free two years ago), making surprisingly good time (only 15 minutes vs. half an hour like usual?), and tipping for takeout / change.

During the meeting, Christon joined us (as the ESCC representative) while Johnny was absent again. Apparently, he didn't get the memo that there WAS a meeting last time, which Jen thought was curious because he SHOULD get the emails! Dylan had "borrowed" his in-laws' iPad, funded by dollars given when he ran, as per an agreement with his wife Deb. I found $20 in my knapsack which I didn't know was there, and Kevin said I should sock it away in case I forgot my wallet in the future! Discussed the Canada Day BBQ, the Fellowship BBQ (in August instead of September), hiking on July 17 (which I won't go to), the Grad Banquet on Aug. 6, the grads this year, the sudden rain / thunder / hail, Calla / Albert / Joey / Ivan / Sam / Jose / Jeremy / Jon and SERVANTS / Mike K. / Emily / Mike T. / Dianne / Wesley, emailing Cindy for snacks on July 9, report cards, having Martin and Mr. Creep share on June 25 about their UGM experience (NO DESIRE to hear it WHATSOEVER!), Randal's friend Julie (no desire to hear HER either!), Randal's mom dying of cancer (it's pretty bad!), organizing something on an ostensibly FREE NIGHT (WTF?), the carnival making almost $5000 net profit ($4984 after food expenses were taken away from the equation) and more.

On the way home, Eric and I discussed my being morbid / Darkwing Duck being purple / Porky Pig / working at being normal in my expressions / respect / how to avoid Mr. Creep speaking, but still be at the program / the PUNCH OUT! theme song / computers / BATTLESTAR GALACTICA at Nathan's / flying / character death / NOT being HAPPY at a real-life death even if Randal is involved / knives in deaths I like / Father's Day being Sunday, and the possibility of his leaving early. He knows when he's being like me, even if he denies it to say he's being himself. Winnie and Cindy sent us an email about chipping in to buy something on Megan's baby shower registry... this is why I buy my things beforehand, haha. I'm sure she'll still need bottles and bibs! Billie says she may not be free on the 25th, but she can come here on the 16th - maybe we can make it a sleepover! Discovered that Alex Lee has reactivated his Facebook account yet again, too. Deb also sent a FB message to some of us, saying that her friends are celebrating their anniversary by having an evening with two organizations, one of which is International Justice Mission, who just spoke to us on Friday. Well, however THEY want to celebrate it, I guess! My priority will be the Small Group Outing that night! Have emailed Cindy, and got a reply back... sweet!


Edit - It restarted again at 11:12 and 11:31!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home