Saturday, May 01, 2010

I highly doubt that Margaret is in love with her own brother, Jordan...

I thought I had a bit of a fever, so took a hot shower before napping briefly under warm blankets. When Henry picked me up, we listened to the pre-game show on Team 1040... I wasn't sure if we'd miss the start of the hockey game because of the park outing, but we did. Then I saw a C94 pass us by - oh sure, come when I'm not even LOOKING for you! *grumble* He still has some phlegm even though HE'S over being sick - I hate that stage of recovery! At the park, I greeted Sam and Emily while Jordan and Thomas were doing something really imaginative with a yellow ball. "Luongo gets two minutes for slashing, so Raycroft is in net!" Hahaha, sure! Chrystal says that they play well together... well, if she'd seen what Jeremy and I did last week, she might revise that opinion! She says that her parents went on a cruise this morning, and Emily is going to their aunt's place since it's closer to work... gotta love having the house to yourself for an entire month, man! Sean told me that he went to Jupiter, and Rachel says that she's been deep-sea diving... gotta love the kids' imaginations!

Jordan asked Margaret whether she was in love with her own brother - THAT IS SO WRONG! Mike was NOT impressed, to say the least! Rachel also said that she was tired because of Chinese School at 9, then Mandarin School at 12, then the park outing... sounds BUSY! Said hi to Frances, and Rosenda told me a little more about her anxiety attack the other day. No more coffee for you! Of course, her husband is teasing her now with "Let's go to Starbucks!" hahaha. Interacted with Olivia (she's never been on a real horse), Amos, Harrison, Esther, Anne, David, Evelyn, Eric, Hannah, Amanda (who left her pink jacket behind - I told Emily that I'd take care of it since I see her in toddler Sunday School tomorrow), both Ians, Gabriel, Ada, and others. Henry could give me a ride home later since I didn't see Ada after all the kids had their snacks of chips / raisins / oranges / marshmallow chocolate / water / juice. Gave my mini-orange to Donald, haha. Auntie Kam asked me whether I was out of school yet (Zoe's mom is so adorable!), and I watched as the guys wrapped Martin up in the tarp when they could finally get all the air out of it. Henry and I listened to the hockey game on the way home - 32 seconds into the second period, the Canucks scored again! CRAZY! Now it's 5-0!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home