Friday, April 30, 2010

C94 eluding me AGAIN, hanging out with Billie, TMI, gross bound feet

Billie called me at 1:30 to say that she was there early; since she forgot how to bus to my house from Richmond Centre, I said I'd be out pretty soon. Thank goodness the bus stop / walking doesn't take too long! (but the C94 ALWAYS eludes me in the late afternoon!) I had to look for her at the station, but it was good - we hugged hello, and said it was good to finally hang out! The last time we'd done so was her birthday in January. We went to Specialty Chicken and Wonton House, where we discussed chicken fried rice / hot and sour soup / bitter melon (NOT "bitten melon!") / (dis)trust / taxis / doctors / surprise parties / Mexico / the government and taxes / Grandma / Mom / her mom loving a new boyfriend, and talking too fast / Shaina embarrassing herself while drunk AND sober / Alana / Scott / Austin / Rodrigo / trips to Victoria / other friends / GIRLS NIGHT meaning NO BOYS / writing / STAR WARS / Patricia / Sean / Patrick / Jeremy / Chris and his awkward questions (nobody wants to know about the length of a character's MEMBER!) / love life / Joel / Ramona.

Of course, I brought up Dave's funny comment to my "I want to eat unborn babies" status. "Move over, Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger" indeed, hahaha! Of course I had to clarify "eating Sunday lunch" for anyone else reading that status thread, hahaha. No babies, unborn or otherwise! I might be too chicken to send him a message about lunch, but I can definitely say "Speaking of eating, you'd better be there at lunch on Sunday!" Hahaha! Then there was his TMI status about his briefs, and Adam's TMI statuses about diarrhea and being horny! We spent some time at Chapters - I showed her LONDON, and then we laughed over various book titles and ZITS. THE SUICIDAL PLANET, really?! We saw some Bathroom Readers which I can't afford right now, and a marked-down Ripley's book with a picture of a bound foot in it - ew! After we had some gelato at the place near London Drugs (spotting durian gelato among many other things), she had to leave so she could see about her U-Pass. I vented about my mom always thinking my bus pass is free - there's a difference between things being FREE and things paying for themselves, you know! Good times!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home