Saturday, April 03, 2010

Tittie yolk! / Dream of showers, walls, change, and rowdiness / Cute cupcakes

High-scoring words of the afternoon so far:

YOLK (136 points) - against Tracey H. [5W, 2W, hook off OI to make OIL]
TITTIE (603 points) - against Carol G. [3W, two 5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


Had a dream where I was looking for someone who could NOT be found. I later found him in the shower in a wall, after a few days of searching. Then I was on the bus reading a NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC magazine article about cats. These rowdy people got on the bus and didn't really pay the exact change in fare. Then the driver said that I had to pay something for them, even though I was on Part 5 of an epic trip, and didn't know them at all. Protest got me nowhere, so I dug out $2.03 from a pile of change and fun-size Skor bars. Wonder what THAT dream was supposed to mean!




You're Gorgeous Cute



People find you cute, but they also find you to be attractive and charming. You carry yourself well.

You are well-spoken, and you always know what to say to smooth over a situation. You are clearly well-bred.



At times, you can be a bit of a snob. You can't help it... you have a lot to be snobby about.

You operate on a higher plane, and many people envy you for it. Your exclusivity just makes you more appealing.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home