Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter! / Jews, ZOOM, not getting too much sleep, and promoting peace

HAPPY EASTER!

High-scoring words of the morning:

ZOOM (270 points) - against Carol G. [3W, 5W]
JEWING (198 points) - against Janelle I. [two 3W]
EDIFICE (799 points) - against Colleen J. [two 5W, hook off YET to make YETI]


Okay, so I thought I'd get a bunch of sleep and be okay for Sunday morning. Nope, I found myself totally awake at 4 AM after I was REALLY sleepy at just past midnight. WTF?! I got some rest after deciding to go back to bed at 5:40, but it wasn't really as useful as I'd hoped. The upstairs neighbors were SHOWERING AGAIN, and light was starting to make itself visible. Oh well. I got up at 7:45, which is just fifteen minutes before my alarm was scheduled to go off... Eric and his parents should be along in a while! And if they're not, I get to kill Eric next time I see him, on Friday!




You Sometimes Promote Peace



You probably consider yourself a peaceful person, but you're not as peaceful as you could be.

You tend to avoid conflict or even sometimes actively prolong it. You need to be right.



If you truly want to promote peace, you're going to have to put your ego in check.

Make amends even when you don't feel like making them. Forgive and forget. That's how peace happens.

This is correct, and now I feel guilty... but not when it comes to certain people!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home