Saturday, February 27, 2010

Falling asleep in the shower, gold medals, games, and teapots

I almost fell asleep in the shower just now - what the?! Henry called while I was showering, so I returned his call. Seems that he won't be able to take me to Awana today, so he got Martin to pick me up. Works for me, haha. Jon also emailed a bunch of us about the Gold Medal Game tomorrow, and possible options for watching it. I was also thinking about that, so we'll see what happens tomorrow! Canada also got two gold medals in ten minutes!




You Are Measured



You believe in moderation, and you're pretty good at practicing it too. You avoid all extremes.

You try to live a sustainable life. You believe in conserving both your energy and your resources.



You're the type of person who puts a pot of tea on when you need some energy. You don't depend on it, but it gives you a boost.

Your signature tea: green tea - any and all kinds

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home