Saturday, February 27, 2010

Benadryl better help me sleep! / Jedi identity / Only seeming dead

Finally, I seem sleepy after taking two Benadryl! Of course, I looked up the possible effects first. I say "seem sleepy" because sleeping aids have fooled me before... but then again, I just drew on myself too hard with a pen, and also had at least ten typos while writing this. Bedtime it is!


Facebook quiz taken from Veronica:

Leslie took the "Which Jedi Are You?" quiz and the result is Anakin Skywalker (Good). You have the power of the Force at your will. You are sometimes abrasive and often tormented by your desires and commitment. You are a being of astronomical power!

Trivia fact for Saturday, Feb. 27: What famous 19th-century storyteller often left a note at his bedside stating "I only seem dead," for fear he'd be buried alive after being prematurely pronounced dead? Danish fairytale writer Hans Christian Andersen.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home