Saturday, January 02, 2010

Left thumb vibrating? / Dream of poop water, ripping dividers, and posters with Jewish laws

This thing restarted again! Maybe I should get that eMachines computer like Corey was telling me - only $200! Before I fell asleep, I noticed that my left thumb was vibrating involuntarily. Didn't get anything on Google which wasn't related to condoms / vibrators / Reiki and the like. HMM! I just heard that the Canucks won 3-1 against Dallas earlier today... sweet!

Had a weird dream which was more like fragmented images: I was in a mall and had to deal with brown poop water in the toilet, then found myself ripping out these manila divider pages out from a blue binder - I also ripped out some cheap lined paper as well. After that, my mom tried getting me to keep an eye on the time by giving me this green watch, and saying that it was an hour off. Apparently, she had to eat food at a certain time because of this Jewish law - while I was doing that, my friends and I had to help her design this poster. It was about people helping others, and we had outlines and everything. We had red, blue, and other bright colors in mind - a person we drew looked like he was being helped up by an older lady, but oh well. That was all I remember - weird, man!




You Take Yourself Seriously



You see yourself as a thoughtful and introspective person. You are very intelligent.



You think other people see you as friendly, happy, and charming. You tend to get along well with everyone.



You want to see yourself as ingenious and clever. You'd like to be a quicker thinker.



You identify as a compassionate and accepting person. You pride yourself on being forgiving.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home