Thursday, December 31, 2009

XS Cargo, Tapioca Express, Mr. Creep NOT HERE, good blessings, December 2009 BBT Tally

Vanessa was waiting for me when I got out of here, and we discussed family / friends / alcohol / Victoria / stupid drivers / White Spot on the way to Tapioca Express. I got a milk tea (coconut jelly!) with some spicy stewed beef noodles - Vanessa marveled at the spiciness, haha. Talked about guys, Krista, Teunis, other people, the HST, our holidays, free stuff, roommates, autism, Kyle, plans, friends, and other things. Then we went to XS Cargo so she could get some TV antennas; we looked around there, and I saw a desktop computer for $200. Will have to wait on that, heh.

Got home and sifted through 120 emails, which were mostly poll answers. David W. had written on my Facebook wall to thank me for my birthday wishes, which made me less annoyed than I had been previous to going out. "Les! You're my most prolific wall writer! Hahahaha! Thanks for the love and blessings, good sister!" *thumbs up* Hey, that's only because Christmas and his birthday are so close together, hahaha! Checked my physical mail, to find a card from Farrah - SO COOL! (featured a cat with reindeer antlers - it did NOT look impressed, haha) Called Eric and left a message; he called back to say he'd be by around 4. Sounds good to me, especially since he also referenced the recycling centre!

While checking my email, I discovered that my evening / night just got a whole lot better: Mr. Creep isn't coming tonight! He says he's "too wasted from work," and he somehow managed to screw up the spelling of those simple words. WHO DOES THAT?! Seriously, his original spelling made my brain weep... Unless he has underlying issues like dyslexia or whatever, I don't think there should be any excuse for that! Anyway, at least I can truly celebrate... although now he knows my email address because I did reply in that whole exchange. However, I won't reply to everyone saying that now my evening has been made more awesome, hahaha. I'll just save that for Eric on the way to Nate's - and he just called to say he's leaving his house. Excellent entry timing. :D [and Corey just wished me "a Happy NUDE Year"... *smacks him*]


MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, DECEMBER 2009 (2)

mocha @ Dragon Ball (Friday, December 18) [good hanging out with Darren C. and Fidela!]
milk tea @ Tapioca Express (Thursday, December 31) [good hanging out with Vanessa!]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home