Tuesday, October 06, 2009

KQ having babies, fresh mice evidence, DOUBLE SNACK REVENGE, Grandma, and eyes

I had a weird dream - all I can remember is that KQ (sjenkins) had babies two years apart. One of them was named Joyce, and KQ's mother came into the church fellowship hall to vent to us. She looked like one of the Sunday School / Awana moms, and you could tell she'd been crying. Uncle Richard was there, trying to teach a funny game to the kids around the circle... they were too distracted by colorful plush animals, though! Ah well... not sure why I had this one, heh.

I saw more fresh evidence of mice, so I called Hester to see what was up. Also asked if she'd called me last night at 10:20 - it was her indeed! She wanted to let me know that the pest control guy was coming today... um, that's certainly less than 24 hours' notice as required by law, lady! I kinda THOUGHT that I heard banging on my door in the morning, but I ignored whatever it was in favor of more sleep. Guess I was just really tired! At least she's verbally agreed to get me more glue traps... I'd like the rodents GONE, man!

Been having fun with the Friday night snack message to Richie and Grace - DOUBLE REVENGE, haha! Apparently, Mom's cousin Eric is giving up Yee Poh's one-way ticket back to Hong Kong, so she and Grandma can go together to Hong Kong on Oct. 14 - nice! I guess Mom and Dad will bring her back in December (the 21st?) when they go for Gordon's wedding; Mom's warned me not to have any wild parties in the townhouse when they're gone. HA, AS IF I'D KNOW ANYONE TO HAVE ONE WITH! She also said to be there tomorrow before 11:30 so Cousin Eric can open the door for me... well, considering I got up at 1 PM today, I guess we'll see? Haha.





Deep Down You Are Intuitive



You're the type of person who understands other people and the world very well. You don't let on to how much you know.

You can tell so much from someone's facial expressions or tone of voice. And you always know when you're being lied to.



You show the world exactly what you want to show. Besides being good at reading people, you also know how you're being read.

You know when you're being manipulated, and you know how to manipulate someone if you have to. You usually don't resort to it, though!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home