Thursday, August 06, 2009

Sirloin steak, Extreme Herbal Mint, Burt's Bees, Herbacin, and Glysomed

Due to certain things happening, I think I need to schedule an appointment with Auntie Ruby, and call her tomorrow (did this today with no answer at 3:30) - Googling bears this out, as does my worry over my body. This would also be why I had a peppercorn Angus top sirloin steak at Milestones before going to London Drugs. Bought reinforcements (this will remain unopened till I get to Grandma's), a toothbrush to replace my existing one at the townhouse (ditto), on-sale Extreme Herbal Mint toothpaste, on-sale pomegranate / honey Burt's Bees lip balm (which I've never tried before), scented Glysomed hand cream (TRUST THE GREEN!), SunRype apple chai tea, pomegranate Tetley Tea infusions, Scope mouthwash, pads of paper, on-sale Herbacin lip balm, and Excel gum. Gotta stock up and such, haha. When I got home, I threw away some more stuff... and I found two more pairs of black pants! Also started packing to go to the townhouse, too.

Leslie's just got their Munchkin Name from Name Generators. I just got my Munchkin Name. It's Hippie Munchkin.


Facebook quiz taken from Leslie:

Leslie completed the quiz "Which Daria character are you?" with the result Jane. You are the artist, and most of your time is spent displaying your tormented soul on a canvas. Although you dislike your classmates at Lawndale High as much as your best friend Daria does, you are willing to give the occasional person a chance (as you do with your boyfriend Tom). If you need an escape from your brother Trent's band practice, you can be found getting pizza with Daria.


Fidela tagged this photo of me from Megan's bridal shower:



(Chrystal, me, Melia, Cindy, Vanessa, Emily, Jenny, Megan, Andrea, Winnie, Connie, Fidela, and Dianne with little Megan and her blue balloon)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home