Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Physical freedom for a YEAR - I'm very happy!

This thing just restarted. Good thing I wasn't in the middle of typing anything!

It's been a year of physical freedom from a certain someone, so now I have to celebrate! Maybe I'll go to White Spot or Boston Pizza... or even some Chinese place will do, since he HATED Chinese food! Hahaha! Then I need to mail Corey's digestive cookies already - I well remember the "pouf is BAD even if it's a joke" and "he's a threat even if he's in Colorado!" incidents. I should have broken up with him right there since that demonstrated insecurity, heh. After that, I need to go to the library!


What happens at the Naruto sleepover? by TentenRox
Your Name?
Your Age?
Your Favorite Character?
Naruto:Watched 'Blade Trinity' and had Nightmares.
Sasuke:Sang Opera.
Tenten:Laughed because Naruto had Nightmares and screamed in his sleep!
Neji:Smiled.
Kiba and Akamaru:Ate five cakes whole.
Shikamaru:Yawned.
Gaara:Screamed like Temari.
Sakura:Threw pie at you!
Lee:Fought with Naruto and won!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home