Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Flamethrowers, nukes, and grenades are NOT a minister's territory!

sam roberts, don't walk away eileen, here, figuring things out, grenadine, bombs, trust, slow, yesterday, enrico, ultimate, chop chop, mishearings, maria, biscuits, ministers, foreign, forgetting, affairs, believing, busing, minutes, insistence, short posts, running errands, grocery shopping, flamethrower, drivers, stupid, traffic, buses, nuts, townhouse, rides, sleeping over, writing, dropping people off at airport, steph, phone calls, parents, billie, visitors, eric m., hearing, games, morbid, jokes, grandma, breakfast, lunch, jon, harmony, reading,


Earlier, Steph called again to see if I needed a ride to the townhouse. Billie was still here (reading and writing), so no. Of course, she should probably think about leaving soon just in case - the buses are NUTS, man! Steph said "dropping the parents off at the airport," which I misheard as "I chopped them at the airport," hahaha. She said that she isn't morbid like ME, so I said that she should ask Eric about what I told him yesterday about flamethrowers, nukes, and grenades for stupid drivers and slow traffic! I'm sure he wouldn't trust me to be his Minister of Foreign Affairs, hahaha... even if he didn't believe me when I said I was joking!

I assumed that Jon and Harmony had gone home after lunch: yup, they had to run errands and go grocery shopping! We'll figure things out later! She let me know that she has a couple of Ultimate games at 5 or so, and I said that she should tell Grandma at some point before then. Of course, I remember the time when Steph told her about needing to leave 45 minutes before the actual bus got near the townhouse, and Grandma STILL insisted that nobody said anything when I reminded her about it (and told her to stop eating Maria biscuits for breakfast) with fifteen minutes left to go! *sigh*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home