Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"We are good friends! Every Day Happy!"

Shortly after the last post, I figured I should get going. Told Billie not to forget her umbrella, and we left soon after I grabbed the right keys and my water bottle. She said she'd get a snack after we hugged goodbye, so then she could have change to take the bus with. Waited for the bus, then took my medication as soon as I was seated. When I got to the townhouse, I greeted Grandma, who wanted to know why I'd brought a water bottle; never mind! Mom had left a cheesy pink journal with yellow happy faces and Engrish on it: "Hello! We are good friends! Every Day Happy! Have a good time!" She also left me some Lance Freshness peanut butter crackers - yum!

Steph alerted me to the presence of a note on the table: yeah, we figure a new cellphone will get here when it gets here. No need to panic or check the UPS website! Harmony had evidently done some cleaning in Jon's room here, which is good. Grandma wanted to know whether Steph was eating here - not before her Ultimate game! We read the newspaper and ate a couple of carrot muffins before she left - we can do takeout tomorrow! She wants me to call Eric tonight about grad banquet since she doesn't want to worry about it on Friday - sure, sure. Then again, we both know that Mom wants us to call Auntie Kwai (since she keeps in touch with Auntie Leslie and Uncle Michael) in case anything happens to Grandma. We don't think anything will, although the room did smell like Bengay for some time! (for Big G's back pain)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home