Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yay for distraction via screensaver pictures!

Noticed that Michelle L. unfriended me on Facebook, while Emily T. has friended me again. Edmond hasn't actually friended me, but yet his name still appears on the drop-down menu when I begin to type something in - WEIRD! Why do I have 339 connections, yet "only" 324 friends?! Hmm... *shifty eyes*

Grandma complained of more back pain, but there's nothing we can do! I did kinda rub her back at her request, and she called me "good." Then I distracted her: SCREENSAVER TIME! Lots of pictures: Melissa, Holly's wedding (I assume), Adams River, salmon, Jon's wedding, Nathan, Lesley, Christon, Regent, Regina, Toronto, Europe, Terrence, Jon, Harmony, Jeremy, Uncle Joe, Auntie Wing, Uncle Albert, Norman, Auntie Betty, Uncle Allan, Auntie Susan, Steph, me, Karen Grace, Steph's friends, various graduations, cruises, and more. Yay!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home