Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sanity, cruises, breaking stuff, Marilyn Manson counterpart

This thing restarted AGAIN - Corey told me to stop breaking everything, ha ha ha. Mom sent me some email about a Holland America cruise ("1-5 Day Fall Cruises from only $59!"), which she says she'll treat me to. Of course, she also wants to know about my passport, so I'll bring that along tonight in case she wants proof that it hasn't expired yet. We'll see about the cruise, since my sanity is an important consideration. ;)


Your former Marilyn Manson member counterpart. by ragdoll
Name
Favorite color
Former MemberSara Lee Lucas
How cool?2 out of 5.



Facebook quiz taken from Melanie:

Leslie took the What Type Of Girl Are you? quiz and the result is Nerdy. So, you are the "nerd" at school, but it's not the case. Really, you are just very good in your education, and have a passion for reading and learning. You are very beautiful behind all those books and A's on your report card.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home