Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dinner at the townhouse is cheaper than a restaurant! / SEASON JOHNSON

Note: About Your LiveJournal Memegen, by Anabella.

DAMN, THIS THING JUST RESTARTED! Also got another phone call during a timed game, which I didn't have to answer. I looked at the Caller ID, and it said "250-***-****" from British Columbia... nice try, ex. :P Edit an hour later: Whoops, it was Krista and Erik.

Mom sent me, Jon, and Harmony an email stating that tomorrow's birthday dinner for Dad will be at the townhouse around 6. I assume Steph is working. There will be salmon, along with either chicken or beef. Maybe veggies, I hope... hahaha. Her email signature made me go "WHAT?!" - it's the default one with her email provider, and says "We are your photos. Free us." (the "free us" part is a link)

Just been reminded of the name Season Johnson - I remember she used to go to school with me. Not that I knew her too well, but I just saw her comment on Wendy's Facebook status. Wendy's having another baby!

Leslie's just got their Garbage Pail Kid Name from Name Generators. I just got my Garbage Pail Kid Name. It's Stinker Belle.

Leslie's just got their G.I. Joe Name from Name Generators. I just got my G.I. Joe Name. It's Blowtorch.


What punk lyrics are you? by mystikpunk
Name:
Your type of Punk is...
Are you:
Age:
Your lyric is:Let's amend the classic story, close it so beautifully, I'll let animosity unwind. / Steal away the darkened pages, hidden so shamefully. / I'll still feel the violence of the lines. / I can't stand my laughter as they cry. My soul brings tears to angelic eyes. -- A.F.I., God Called In Sick Today

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home