Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dream: Terrence and Steph staying out, Harmony's necklace, Jon's blobby toys

I had a dream last night where my family all got together for some bonding time. However, Terrence showed up and convinced my sister to stay out somewhere all night with him. My mom was not very impressed, and demanded an explanation via voicemail message. Steph instead sent a long and rambling email saying that they'd merely stayed out to help various friends. Parents wanted them to COME HOME RIGHT NOW, or they'd make a special trip to pick them up... a special trip it was! Once the miscreants had been safely delivered (in the eyes of my parents only - Jon, Harmony, and I didn't care much for their treatment), they got a blistering lecture.

After that, we all went to different areas of the house. A little kid (very curly hair) wearing a very pink outfit came by, wanting to see my sister. Steph wasn't up for company, but graciously accepted a gift of a homemade bead necklace for Harmony! It was gold, had little stars and decorations, and had the letters of her name. Steph gave it to Jon, and then disappeared elsewhere with Terrence. I was with Jon when he gave it to Harmony - she LOVED it! We were admiring the necklace when someone else came by with a gift of some plastic toys that looked like blobs of male anatomy. Jon loved this one, and gave me some to play with. Harmony, Jon, and I were happily playing with our respective gifts when my dad came by to inform us that we were being too loud for his and Mom's taste. The dream ended when we were the ones getting lectured! No idea where that came from, to be honest!

Apparently, I'm seeing BrĂ¼no tonight with Krista, Erik, Kyle, and Vanessa. Should be interesting times, for sure. I remember when I saw BORAT with Nathan / Jen / Vivian S. / Eric / Steph / Jeremy, hahaha!





You Are Running Shorts



You are an energetic and hyper person. You are always on the go.

You are driven and motivated. You can always make it to the finish line.



You're confident and self-assured. You know you're not perfect, but you're pretty darn happy with who you are.

You are conscientious and responsible. You are able to do the right thing, even when it's not the easy thing.



HAHAHAHA, yeah right!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home