Monday, July 20, 2009

I've just been reminded of Tila Tequila and Buckcherry's SORRY again... ugh!

This computer restarted again, right after I got up! Billie and I made plans to meet at Richmond Sushi, so YAY for potentially killing a most significant memory dragon! Got the "weight loss spam" MSN message from Vanessa TWICE in the last two days!

Here's part of a survey:

How are you feeling?: Okay.
How old are you?: Older.
What's your name?: Leslie.
Do you like it?: Meh.
If you could change it, what would it be?: Too many choices.
If you were the opposite sex, what would it be?: According to my parents, the same. Yuck. :P
Do you get along with your mom?: Meh.
Do you get along with your dad?: Meh.
Any siblings?: Brother and sister.
Do you get along with them?: I guess.
What's your favorite color?: Blue, purple, black.
Food?: Noodles!
Band / artist?: Too many to list.
Type of music?: Rock or metal.
Do you have a boyfriend / girlfriend?: No.
Do you like being single?: It's okay.
Are you happy with your life?: Dunno.
Do you like the band KISS?: Yes.
Do you know any songs by them?: Of course. Steve would kill me if I didn't, haha. :P
Do you buy water bottles?: Yes, but I put the contents into my stainless steel one.
Do you have caution tape in your room?: No.
What color is your bedspread?: White.
Sheets?: Purple.
Pillowcases?: Beige.
Walls?: Taupe?
Have you ever done drugs?: No.
What have you done?: N/A.
Do you drink?: Yes.
What's your favorite drink?: I assume this is asking about alcoholic beverages, so beer! No really specific kind...
Who's your celebrity crush?: Don't really have one.
Do you like them cause they're hot?: Ha ha ha.
Do you want to know mine?: No, but you'll probably tell me anyways.
I love Johnny Knoxville. Do you?: No idea who that is.
Well, you better back off.: That's not a question.
Nah, I'm just kidding. But really.: See above.
Do you have a cell phone?: No.
What color is it?: N/A.
Do you have an iPod?: No.
What color is that?: N/A.
Do you like KFC?: Not really.
What does KFC stand for?: Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Do you like animals?: Sure.
Are you allergic to anything?: Nope!
When's the last time you went to the bathroom?: This morning.
Do you like Buckcherry?: Meh.
Do you like the song Sorry?: I used to, but not anymore.
I do.: Not a question.
Do you want to get married?: Maybe.
Do you want kids?: Maybe.
What boy names do you like?: Sebastian, James, and a bunch of others.
Girl names?: Tatiana, Nina, Gloria, Roanna, Josephine, Geraldine, Jacqueline, Alexandra...
Do you like macaroni and cheese?: It's okay.
How many pillows do you sleep with?: One.
Do you listen to music a lot?: You bet!
Do you use LimeWire?: No, but my ex did.
Do you use iTunes?: No.
What website were you on before this one?: Facebook.
What's your homepage?: Blogspot.
Yahoo, Google, or Ask?: Google.
Do you have braces?: No.
Did you ever have braces?: Yes.
Do you need braces?: No.
Do you have asthma?: No.
Do you use an inhaler?: No.
Do you have your own room?: Yes.
How big is the closet?: It's all right.
Do you have a garage?: No.
How many cars does your family have?: Three.
Do you drive?: No.
Have you ever stolen a street sign?: No.
Do you like Metro Station?: Never heard of them.
What's your favorite song of theirs: N/A.
Do you like their song Shake It?: No.
Do you like giraffes?: Meh.
What is your favorite animal at the zoo?: I dunno.
What kind of computer do you have?: Something which Vernon built. I do know the monitor is Compu-Partner.
Do you have AIM?: Yes.
Would you ever put your screen name on here?: Yes.
Do you look good in sunglasses?: I suppose.
What about hats?: Depends on the hat.
Do you like Woodale?: No idea who that is.
Have you ever heard of Woodale?: No.
Will you listen to Keep Driving by Woodale for me?: Definitely not!
Did you watch the first season of Tila Tequila?: Not really.
Did you want Bobby or Dani to win?: N/A.
Did you watch the second season?: Unfortunately, I did. My ex's online Calgary BlogTV friend Tyler got him into it last summer.
Did you want Bo or Kristy to win?: I tried hard not to form an opinion about the show beyond "reality TV is crap!" (that was ALL Korey would watch, seriously!) However, I wanted Bo to win.
Do you even know what I'm talking about?: Unfortunately.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home