Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sabrina following me around in a dream / Kissing like a woman

All I remember of my dream is that Sabrina L. was following me and my family around when we were trying to find an interesting restaurant. When we found the place, Carol J. was there to show us a list having to do with farting. Harmony loved the list, haha. Dunno why I had that one! I want to work more on the project, but I also need air con. That's it... I'm outta here! (and why can't Richmond Centre have a BIG bookstore and shops like Metrotown does?!)


Your Tales of Symphonia life by Jadax
Name
Your Weapon
Your jobRenegade
You admireSheena
For theirPersonality
While travleing you earn$40,168
You're killed byDying in a Human Ranch






You Kiss Like a Woman



For you, kissing is a very personal act. It's all about making a connection.

You are somewhat picky about kissing, and a bad kiss can ruin the moment for you.



You prefer to take it slow with kissing. You find that attraction is strongest when it builds slowly.

Kissing is best when you already feel close to your partner. Kissing gets better with time.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home