Monday, July 27, 2009

Australian truck drivers with a dominatrix and Care Bears!

This thing just restarted, right when I was typing a long list of names! Oh well.

Leslie just got their Morning Monday Mojo! (Okay.. maybe it isn't Monday, and MAYBE it isn't even the morning) Yeah Baby!

Leslie's just got their Family Guy Character Name from Name Generators. I just got my Family Guy Character Name. It's Stewie Griffin.

Leslie's just got their Australian Nickname Name from Name Generators. I just got my Australian Nickname Name. It's Beanie.

Leslie's just got their Dominatrix Name from Name Generators. I just got my Dominatrix Name. It's Lady Leslie, Mistress of the Blindfold. (HAHAHA!)

Leslie's just got their Winnie The Pooh Character Name from Name Generators. I just got my Winnie The Pooh Character Name. It's Roo.

Leslie's just got their Care Bear Name from Name Generators. I just got my Care Bear Name. It's Share Bear.

Leslie's just got their Truck Driver Name from Name Generators. I just got my Truck Driver Name. It's Gassy Gretchen. (EWWWW!)


Leslie's birthday on September 17th is shared by 54 celebrities.


There are 304 celebrities born in the same year, 1,622 celebrities born in the same month, and 2,575 celebrities born in the same decade as you. Below is a list of 30 random celebrities born on September 17th.

Wade Robson, Pavel Shilov, Steve Sanders, Robert Brown Parker, Emil Botta, Esther Ralston, John Ritter, Austin St. John, Carolyn Monroe, Suzy Cote, Cliff Montgomery, Dolores Costello, Peter Bennett, Vinnie, Margot Core, Hank Williams, Ib Melchior, Cassandra Peterson, Edgar G. Ulmer, Traci Dali, Keith Flint, Roddy McDowall, Georgi Menglet, Tara Fitzgerald, Patricia Crowley, Lamonte McLemore, Jerry Colonna, Helen Vinson, John Witty, Monroe Shaff.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home