Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dream: Washing a sink full of dishes, and Justin guilt trips

Steph sent us an interesting email, hehe - YAY! The computer just restarted - BOO! All I remember of my dream last night is Justin C. asking my mom how much money he owed her; it was around $1000 with the phone bill. Then I asked her the same thing, to which Justin commented: "Besides everything she went through to raise you?!" I wasn't impressed, but had to go wash a sink full of dishes left there by a bunch of lazy people. WHAT THE HECK?! I just got my phone bill today in the mail (after the dream), so paid that along with the Shaw bill. When I went outside to throw things in the garbage bin, I found that the heat outside is barely better than the temperature INSIDE! Makes me wish I had air con...

Got a phone call where the Caller ID showed the number only, and not the place / name that the call originated from. 1-402-982-0823, anyone? Google shows that it was from Omaha, Nebraska... WTF?!





You Have the Fears of a Child



At your core, you are still very young and vulnerable.

You still haven't found your place in the world, and you're wondering how you will fit in.



You tend to have highly emotional fears. You worry that your whole world will fall apart.

Your life is fairly unstable right now. Your fears feel very vivid and very real.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home