Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's too hot for miso soup... but I got shorts and jeans on sale!

I went to the mall to escape the heat, but I forgot that the mall kinda makes you want to spend money... eep! Got some sushi from the place in the food court, along with a little bowl of miso soup which came free. I couldn't believe that I'd said "yes" when the lady asked if I wanted any, since it was very hot outside. Still, I drank the soup because I didn't want to waste it! Then I went to Coles to look through some of the kiddy books, and hit Old Navy just to see what they had since I've been looking at shorts off and on. Can't believe they're advertising a "Back to School" sale ALREADY! I heard Michael Jackson's BILLIE JEAN, which took me back to my brother's wedding night. They had colorful panties, let's just say!

After that, I had a pineapple bubble tea from Tazza... oh, so refreshing! Went into Coast Mountain Sports to look around, too. Since the Bay's panties proved too expensive for me before ($10 for ONE pair?!), I was pleased to discover that Sears STILL had their 3-pack for $13. However, Sears apparently didn't have much air con... actually, I would have been happier had the entire mall felt like an icebox! I looked around the store and found some jeans which fit and which were $10 off - I'd found three pairs of shorts for the same price, even if I was blind in trying to find the fitting room! Their bras were very colorful, too! I decided to get out of there before I was tempted to spend any more money, even if what I bought was on sale!

Got home to discover a missed phone call from Andrea, so I called her back. She had been wanting to get together with me in Richmond since her car broke down and she had to go there to fix it anyhow. But it turns out that she was STRANDED without a car since it wasn't a "quick fix" kind of thing! She's not sure when she'll get together with me because she heard some news about Chuck's mom and uterus cancer (cancer for the second time?!) - of course she has to go to Toronto next week to be there! We'll see what happens, though! Now, back to work on the project!


Leslie's just got their Serial Killer Name from Name Generators. I just got my Serial Killer Name. It's Leslie "Woodchipper" Gillet. (Reminds me of FARGO and the Helle Crafts murder case!)

Facebook quizzes taken from Steve B., Steve L., and Dana:

Leslie took the Which Gilligan's Island Character are you? quiz and the result is Mrs. Howell. Sweet and innocent, with a sophisticated charm, you light up the world with your very presence!

Leslie completed the quiz "What horror movie psycho are you?" with the result Jason. You are Jason, the psychotic serial killer that walks around wearing a hockey mask, and cutting up unsuspecting teenagers just looking for a good time. Your favorite day of the year is Friday the 13th, and your only hobby is playing with your chainsaw.

Leslie took the How Well Do You Spell? quiz and got the result: Spelling Bee Champion. You really know how to spell. Homonyms are no challenge for you, nor are words that seem to go against the routine spelling rules of the English language. You're the go-to person if your friend wants to know how to spell a word, and have a vocabulary larger than the average person. (Only three questions?! Make these things more challenging, at least!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home