Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blueberries, being early, and AVATAR

I showered when I got out of bed, and that turned out to be a good thing. Ate some organic blueberries for breakfast, and then was surprised to receive a phone call from Henry earlier than I was expecting. (he sounded like he was calling me from an echoing metallic room - haven't had that experience in quite a while!) He hadn't been sure if I was going to the church picnic today, but I explained to him that I knew he'd be working and such. Apparently, we need to be at the church early since things need to be set up for the Awana BBQ and award ceremony. Makes sense, and I guess I'll be jetting out of here at around 3. Then I thought that the computer wires weren't cooperating, but I restarted the computer and it turned on okay. Phew!


Which Avatar Character Thinks What Of You? by ZukosHotChick
Name / Username / Nickname:
Age:
Color:
Band:
Which character?:Zhoa
Thinks you are?:Great
You remind him / her of the song?:Metallica, Escape
You remind him / her of which celeb?:Katie Holmes
You remind him / her of the color?:Rainbow

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home