Sunday, June 21, 2009

Zapping Cardell with Korean students! / Dream of marrying my own brother in a poly situation

High-scoring word of the morning:

ZAPS (270 points) - against George M. [3W, 5W]


Encountered the name Cardell Turner last night while playing Word Twist. What the heck?! At least it isn't Fedora or Corona, I guess!

I dreamed that I was entering into a polygamous marriage with my own brother, the week after he married our sister. Nathan insisted that a white guy whom I didn't like as much as others be the one that I piggybacked around / outside this large building while people congratulated me. There were aunties with cameras, and more than a few instances of dropped hats and scarves from our perspective. (it'll happen when you piggyback someone, trust me...)

A metal bridge almost proved to be my and the guy's undoing, but we managed to make it through with teamwork. The guy and I also discussed what would be appropriate wear for "another long Harmony day." Christon liked it when Jon pretended to pie me with a weird food combination on a plate, while Alan / Jeremy / his brother Mark / several of Jon's female friends were working overtime behind a counter display to make noodles and things for the wedding reception later. My sister-bride said that we were the inspiration for a drawing / painting that was now all obscured with white paint. I woke up when my alarm sounded at 8:30, wondering what the heck is wrong with my subconscious! (it better not be that polygamy book again...)


Facebook quizzes taken from Hien:

Leslie just took the "What Type of Student Are You In School?" quiz and the result is Apathetic. A cousin of the slacker, your effort comes and goes. When you feel like it, your grades are good enough... but to you, it doesn't really matter. Your answer to not having homework in is a shoulder shrug and a blank stare. In fact, your stare is so piercing that you can't ever seem to make eye contact with teachers. If you are a guy: The girls (excluding the goody-goodies) love you. If you are a girl: The guys except the stoners and apathetics hate you. Depending on whether you feel like running, your coaches think you are awesome. When the principal yells at you, your response is so simple that he thinks you are the anti-Christ. When the kids at lunch spit on you, you keep walking unfazed. You are often the outlet of destruction upon bullies in the school, because you will stand up to the bullies when no one else will. You are a double agent in the sense that you will just walk by a kid getting stuffed in a trash can and not even miss a beat. When the bully takes your lunch money, you freak him out by giving him a tip. Your hero is the word "whatever." The reason? You don't care. (I am SO gonna wear my "WHATEVER" shirt to church today... maybe just for Hien, hahahaha.)

Leslie just took the "What K-Pop Group Do You Belong In?" quiz and the result is You belong in Epik High. You're loved by everyone, and everyone loves your music. You have a deep passion towards rap and a bit of hip-hop. You have many talents like the three boys in this group and you portray all of them equally. (RAP AND HIP-HOP?! EWWWWWWW! (I had ENOUGH of that last year, thank you VERY much!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home