Saturday, June 20, 2009

Escape entombment and be crazy with rice cookers!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

INTOMB (1635 points; three 5W), ZOO (168 points; 3W, 4W) - against George M.
SCAPED (112 points) - against Leah B. [5W, 3L on C, hook off DUET for a plural] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


Finally got removal for hearing, and a follow-up call! Found out that London Drugs sells a 3-cup capacity rice cooker for less than $10. Discovered that Ben N. unfriended me from Facebook - I was actually looking forward to reading his China adventures, but whatever. All I did was comment on a note, sheesh! I've updated my private birthday list as well, since Guy / Morgana / Emily T. / Terry (probably at the perfidious blackguard Raymond's instigation) / Jennifer F. / Jamie D. / Norman / Brenton / Bec / Cody / Bill S. / Tina unfriended me too. (Quirky coincidence: Guy's last name is Morgan, while Ms. Foley's first name is Morgana!)

Leslie just found out the meaning and origin of their name. LESLIE was found in our database 1 time. The meaning found for this name is "from the gray fortress." The origin of LESLIE is Gaelic.


Facebook quiz taken from Kelly:

Leslie took the How Crazy are you? quiz and got the result: 21% Crazy. (HA HA HA. I keep telling Eric that I'm not TOO crazy... :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home