Thursday, June 18, 2009

Brown rice crisps, Cool Zero chocolate, and grapefruit hand sanitizer!

This thing just restarted when I was in the middle of editing stuff... UGH!

Went out to finally cash my refund cheque from the post office, and then satisfied my sushi craving from a few days ago for less than $10 at Jun Sushi while reading the news! After that, I went to London Drugs for some portable grapefruit / foaming hand sanitizer - of course, I exited with more than I wanted to get. Also got two Cool Zero chocolate bars (on sale), Gobstoppers (hey, I saw them in Canada! :P), some Rice Works brown rice crisps (Salsa Fresca and Parmesan / Sundried Tomato), and some gluten-free Hot Kid rice crisps in Wasabi and Cheese flavors. Almost lost my keys when I got home, but I found them in my other shoes... weird!




Leslie's just got their Twilight Name. I just got my Twilight Name. It's Alice Cullen.

Leslie's just got their Presidential Code Name. I just got my Presidential Code Name. It's Fire Truck.


Facebook quizzes taken from Steve B., Jennifer L., and Gretchen:

Leslie completed the quiz "What Kind of Drunk Are You?" with the result Blue Lantern - The Happy Drunk. Say hello to the life of the party. When you've had a few drinks, the number of friends you have in the world triples. Even that creepy guy in the corner is now your best buddy. There's always a smile on your face, even somehow while you're drinking. Let everyone else figure out how you did it because no one and nothing will ruin your good time. Raise another toast there Happy Drunk (your fifth of the night), and liven up the party!

Leslie just took the "What movie should you be in, and as what character?" quiz and the result is Pulp Fiction - Jules Winnfield. Is a description really needed? You are a badass motherfucker; you radiate wisdom and respect.

Leslie just took the "What will your husband's name be?" quiz and the result is Matt. Your future husband's name is Matt!

Leslie just took the "When Will You Get Married" quiz and the result is Never! You must not be the bravest person on earth! You should try to get in a relationship soon, so you have lots of experience for when you need to pop the question!

Leslie just took the "The Perfect Engagement Ring For You" quiz and the result is Unique. You are as quirky as they come. You march to the beat of a different drummer and always stand out in the crowd. No one ever tells you what to do! Become a fan of International Art Jewelers to have access to special savings and promotions!

Leslie took the Are you a Keeper? quiz and got the result: 46%.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home