Friday, June 19, 2009

Dream of being an accessory to stealing edamame

Wikipedia's list of unusual deaths - I LOVE THIS STUFF! YAY FOR BEING MORBID! :D

I have a Friday date! Unfortunately, it's with the overflowing laundry basket... :(

I had a dream which involved my brother and sister asking for my help in distracting a storekeeper while they stole edamame in a white plastic bag. They legitimately bought strawberries, bananas, apples, and some other fruit first. Our parents and Grandma were waiting in the next room of this "cafeteria store" setup, but they didn't know what we were really doing. My sister said that I should get the TV Guide and pretend to look up movies of the week, so I did that.

Once they were successful in taking the Japanese soybeans, my brother said that I should get back to the parents before they suspected something was up. He lent me an epic book to read, so I took that and went back to the family. When my siblings finally got back, Steph said that she'd seen Rick at the north end of the other room. I asked her if she meant Jennifer's kid, and she indicated yes. I had to see him for myself, so I muttered "north... end... table..." to orient myself when I went to the McDonalds-like lineup.

Rick recognized me and said hi. He was in a football uniform and helmet with all the requisite pads; he looked burlier than your average Chinese early teen. He also called his little brother "Andrew" instead of "Amos," but that was okay. The dream ended when I was going to ask him to join us instead of sitting at a yellow-orange table all by himself. Weird!


Josephine S. invited me to a game of Word Twist, which reminds me of Text Twist. Ah, I remember those days of 2001 or so... :D

Leslie just ate an Inspirational Fortune Cookie from Fortune Products. Their fortune is: Decide what you want and go for it. (I tried that, and got rebuffed)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home