Friday, June 19, 2009

Cheating, Chinese Eric, love nests, and flexible death predictions

High-scoring words of the day so far:

CHEAT (215 points) - against Jordan N. [two 4W, hook off AE to make HAE]
OPIUM (112 points) - against Natalie M. [two 4W]


Talked to Chinese Eric for a bit this afternoon - he's still here for an extended period of time! Discussed Jon, Harmony, Aaron, partying, "love nests," Facebook, hanging out, basketball, being flexible, work, Father's Day, shopping, golf, karaoke, bowling, and more. He says he's approved all the friend requests, but why is mine still pending?! Facebook even gives me an error to say that! So then he tried adding me, and it worked - I had the email and the notification to confirm that. While I was at it, I suggested Teunis for Nathan (thank GOODNESS the perfidious blackguard is NOT on either of our lists!), and asked to add Alicia. YAY!

However, I can't go out tonight. The stupid laundry wasn't dry after one round in the dryer, so I decided to make it two rounds. What do you know... it STILL wasn't dry! DAMN ANNOYING! Eric asked if I needed help, but I told him that it was still wet. No, I wasn't doing it on purpose... as if I'd do it just to avoid being in the same room with people. Still, it is a good excuse. ;)


Facebook quizzes taken from Gretchen and Amanda:

Leslie took the What % of your Life Remains? quiz and got the result: You've lived 49% of Your Life. Almost halfway through! (Not even 80? Man!)

Leslie just took the what is your weakest point? quiz and the result is loneliness. Most of the time, you have been left alone in your family or among your friends.

Leslie just took the "I can guess your eye color" quiz and the result is brown. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Leslie took the When will you DIE? quiz and got the result: Nov 25, 2042. (On my brother's 61st birthday. How unpleasant.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home