Monday, June 22, 2009

I hate annoying phone calls during timed games!

Had a dream where my mom was organizing some big church event in a huge mall parkade. We had use of almost everything except one hallway with a green paper sign on the window: "P.E. Hallway NOT for use of Dominion Guests." When my brother got there, I yelled at him over the crowd (including Alan and Tracy) to unload the van's contents onto a wheeled board. I just distracted myself by going into the empty dark mall with a few kids. Some shops opened when we were there, which was interesting. Got some stickers, beef noodles, and other stuff for the party. Mom wasn't impressed, but we didn't care. The dream ended when the alarm unexpectedly sounded at 8:30 AM. What the?! Luckily, I went back to sleep for a few hours!

I got a phone call during a TIMED game! I could have phoned them back later, but figured it was more annoying. As a result, I lost out on Word Twist points - UGH! The time of the appointment is annoying, too... 9:30 in the morning?! Oh well, I guess I'll really have to set the alarm for that one. At least it's only five minutes away, and NOT the confusion that the Diamond Centre was a few weeks back! Still, this explains why I hate phone calls and prefer instant messages / emails that I can answer at my leisure. :D {I've also postponed my viewing of the suite with the shared bathroom... I need to get going in a few minutes anyway!}

And... I *just* got a phone call from a pay phone. I'm definitely not picking THAT up, especially since I'm not expecting any calls! I hope this isn't connected to people pelting stones at my bedroom window at 2:30 AM the other day when I was trying to SLEEP! Must ask Trusted Person #1 about this... then again, my sister just called to say that Terrence is here NOW, and that the parents (which I heard as "Karen") called me from the pay phone. Well, I can't entertain him now since I need to leave. Maybe when I get home!


Facebook quiz taken from Darren:

Leslie took Which Celebrity Shares Your Birthday?

September..
Beyonce - September 4th, 1981
Pink - September 8th, 1979
Ludacris - September 11th, 1977
Amy Winehouse - September 14th, 1983
Heidi Montag - September 15th, 1986
Jada Pinkett-Smith - September 18th, 1971
Natalie Horler - September 23rd, 1981
Will Smith - September 25th, 1968
Christina Milian - September 26th, 1981
Keisha Buchanan - September 26th, 1984
Hilary Duff - September 28th, 1987
(More like "Which celebrity shares your birthday MONTH" ...)





Your Address Says You're Independent



Right now, your life is exactly how you want it to be - and you like being in charge.

You feel courageous, focused, and even a bit stubborn.



At your best, you are ready to kick butt and take names.

At your worst, you are ready to go down fighting for what you believe in. Even if you're wrong!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home