Saturday, May 30, 2009

Let's swing and bury sticks in Clinton Park!

This thing just restarted!

Threw out a bunch of garbage (including Dallas' now-expired salad dressing) before I left for the park: it was a good thing that I gave Billie some milk and honey body wash, Cote d'Or polyphenol chocolate, a notebook with cupcakes on it, a notebook with a rubber ducky on it, and a gel pen notebook yesterday! Henry had to ask Danny and Chris for directions to Clinton Park, but that was okay. I got to talk to Chrystal about the bridal shower and stuff; we also re-scheduled our aborted hangout time - appreciation of friendship is very good! Also talked to Rosenda about her sons Ian and Gabriel - then she was trading childbirth stories with Auntie Rebecca and one of the other mothers there.

Helped Eric get a turn on the shovel thing in the playground from Jordan, who was on there before I started my time in a swing next to Jessica! Talked to Ian and Sean (who buried sticks) about cheese, chips, grapes, drinks, and more - told both Ada and Henry that I wouldn't require a ride next week, even if I miss the Silly Hats theme day! Eunice seemed to love the fact that we had the same flavor of chips: KETCHUP! Got home to field a phone call from Diven and an email from Harmony and Jon... Diven insists I got my dates mixed up, which I guess I did. Thank goodness that he set me straight! I was also able to tell him about personal drama involving a perfidious blackguard, so that was fine.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home