Thursday, May 28, 2009

Irish peanuts and witches, anyone?

High-scoring words of the evening:

ZED (375 points) - against Suzie R. [two 5W]
ORATION (200 points) - against Anastasia W. [two 5W]
FALSITY (155 points) - against Lisa M. [5W, 2L on F, 3L on Y] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


Got my refund cheque today, which was pretty fast - I wasn't expecting it till next week! I was at the library earlier (to better aid the purge in terms of speed), and got a ton of free bookmarks. Also borrowed Out of Control (St. Martin's True Crime Library) (Steven Long), Perfect Victim: A chilling account of a bizarre and callous murder. A mother's true story of her daughter's disappearance (Elizabeth Southall and Megan Norris), Thrill Killers: A True Story of Innocence and Murder Without Conscience (Detective Raymond Pingitore and Paul Lonardo), Death in Texas: A True Story of Marriage, Money, and Murder (St. Martin's True Crime Library (Carlton Smith), and The Human Predator: A Historical Chronicle of Serial Murder and Forensic Investigation (Katherine Ramsland) while returning a bunch of other books.

Leslie just took the What Is Your Embarrassing Habit Quiz. My Embarrassing Habit is: Performing a ritual mating dance before you go to bed.

Leslie's just got their Witch Name. I just got my Witch Name. It's Selena the Kind Witch.

Leslie's just got their Irish Name. I just got my Irish Name. It's Kiara Kelly.

Leslie's just got their Peanuts Character Name. I just got my Peanuts Character Name. It's Sally Brown, Charlie Brown's younger sister.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home