Thursday, April 23, 2009

ALEX LEE?! IS THAT YOU?! NO CAVITIES!

I decided to mail Corey's things before I went to Oakridge, which turned out to be a good decision. Hopefully he enjoys the Milo / Toblerone / Tim Tams, and the Lindt chocolate bunnies! Went to the dentist appointment, and had NO CAVITIES! This was a good thing to hear: despite all the crap I eat, I don't have any! Still, I should limit myself when it comes to that stuff, haha. When I went to White Spot for a chicken / mushroom salad, I SAW ALEX LEE! I hadn't seen him in YEARS, and there was a good explanation for that: my good friend had moved to HONG KONG! He's only back here for two weeks because he's going to help his mom move to Richmond, and we spent some time catching up. (Billy and Stella plus kids, Lee and Lily plus kids, Vernon, Sarah, Jon, Harmony, Steph's new line of work, E. Free's new building, Facebook, email addresses, etc.)

That was a good highlight of the day - SO CRAZY! It must have been a sign from God or something, man! Who would have thought, eh? I found myself being conscious of how I looked for some reason, heh. Oh well, it's ALL good... I'm sure he didn't notice the imperfections I did. Of course we had to hug goodbye - it was GREAT! Went to Richmond Centre afterwards to get a birthday present, then tried to get stuff done on Facebook at the library. It wasn't working... oh well.


Leslie just took the How Organized Are You Quiz and is A Little Bit Organized. I am A Little Bit Organized. You are a little bit organized, but your life is far from controlled. You can try to get a little bit more organized by picking one task a day to get yourself more organized, and focusing on it. (No, that's okay. I thrive in mess! :D)

Facebook quizzes taken from Gretchen:

Leslie took the Who is your dream Twi-guy? quiz and the result is Edward! OMG! Your perfect Twi-guy is Edward! A caring, deviant, hot, fantastic guy is all you ask! He will help you through the hard times, and will keep you strong.

Leslie took the What P!NK song is the anthem of your life? quiz and the result is Don't Let Me Get Me. I never win first place / Don't support the team / Can't take direction / and my socks are never clean. / Teachers dated me / My parents hated me / I was always in a fight / Cuz I cant do nothing right. / Every day I fight a war against the mirror / Can't take the person staring back at me, / I'm a hazard to myself. / Don't let me get me / I'm my own worst enemy / It's bad when you annoy yourself / So irritating... don't wanna be my friend no more / I wanna be somebody else.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home