Friday, March 13, 2009

Dream: Pools, front lawns, and loonies in rails

Bingo of the day so far:

VESUVIAN (154 points) - against Patricia M.

High-scoring word of the day so far:

VESUVIAN (154 points) - against Patricia M. [bingo, 4W, 2W, hook off FAG for a plural]
QUANT (105 points) - against Patricia M. [5W] {different game} (a good deficit-erasing word!)
WAIF (300 points) - against Brenda B. [two 5W]


Had a dream where the "front lawn" of Eric's parents' property consisted of rolling grassy hills. A bunch of their friends were always around, and Eric himself was playing baseball in uniform. (he also had brown curly hair and red cheeks) This property adjoined the old Minoru Pool, which was now Michelle L.'s sons' pool. It even had a green-and-white sign: "RYAN AND ETHAN'S POOL - COME IN!" Then there was a generational epic book around, with black-and-white photos explaining a black baseball player's heritage. One name I remember is Jennifer Gordon, whose granddaughter Mady (born in 1964) was taller than she was - yet they were both pushing baby strollers around at the same time!

I saw money boxes around, and helped with Winnie's babies plus other kids. A few of them didn't want to be with me, so I let them alone. The dream ended when Eric and I were in a hurry to get somewhere, yet his parents insisted he greet certain people properly on the "lawn" before a baseball game (he only partook of ten minutes), and we saw a loonie in the stair rail of one of the property buildings. NO IDEA WHY I HAD THE DREAM!

Speaking of Eric, he called earlier to say he'd be at the hockey game tonight - it's probably easier not to go anywhere, so I won't be at Fellowship. Yay for being lazy and not calling Sam / Ivan! :P

Edit at 3: Okay, so I decided not to be lazy. Sam says he can pick me up at about 6:30, and I don't mind if he has to pick up food for Fellowship. If they're doing something later, I'm game if it involves going out to eat. But if not, we'll see what Ivan has to say. At least I get to see a certain person people and figure out what the women will do for the men next week! Ivan also called to see what was up since he was in class when I phoned - no worries! Have also made plans with both Barry (food shopping at 12:30) and Billie (Granville / Broadway at 6; dinner) for two weeks from now. Must tell Eric on the day OF, and give him the receipts maybe on Sunday? Hmm.





You Are Truth



You are communicative, talkative, and honest to a fault.

You love telling others about yourself, but not as much as you like hearing about them.



You connect easily with strangers. You're very open, and you can find common ground with people.

You love to gossip and tell secrets. Telling all is how you get close to people.



That doesn't mean I gossip about everyone! I even picked the "no gossip" option on the quiz. Sheesh!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home